Basic Zipline Tips
- Wear comfortable clothing and lace-up shoes such as boots or sneakers. Avoid sandals.
- Wear proper gear including a helmet, goggles, knee pads and harness.
- Have a back-up lanyard prepared in case the primary cable fails.
- Secure long hair away from the face.
- Remove any dangling jewelry.
- Always inspect the line and gear for damage before you ride.
Restrictions and Requirements
- You should be capable of at least a light excercise for a safe trip.
- Consult your doctor if you suffer from high blood pressure, neck or back pain, dizziness, seizures, extreme fear of heights or heart problems.
- Zip Zone Tours won't take up riders weighing less than 50 lbs or more than 260 lbs. Restrictions vary depending on the company.
- Pregnant women should not zip line, and depending on the company may be restricted from zip lining.